Quality, safety and sustainability are very important to us. We make sure that our production and all our suppliers comply with the strictest requirements for food production. Each process is regularly monitored by internal and external audits.
The Omega 3 oil we use in our products is made from the highest quality Norwegian fish oil and both we and the Norwegian manufacturer are certified as “Friend of the Sea”, which means that the companies must comply with certain set requirements for sustainable production. Read more here:www.epax.com and www.friendofthesea.org
HealthPack AS has the following certifications:
- We comply with the HACCP requirements for our manufacturing processes.
- We are approved by the Norwegian Food Safety Authority for repackaging of fish oil capsules and other supplements with fish use number VI 4.
- We are a member of Green Dot Norway, please click here to view the certificate.her.
- We are certified as “Friend of the Sea”, please click here to view the certificate. her.
Our suppliers have the following certifications:
- GMP/HACCP – Codex Alimentarius
- US FDA audited and registered
- Permission/registration for manufacturing of dietary products
- DIN ISO 9001 – Industry Processes
- DIN ISO 22000 – Food Safety
- Organic Certification – DE-ÖKO-005
- GMO-free / without genetic engineering
- Friend of the Sea
- Member of the export initiative for the “German Health Care Industry – Mittelstand Global”
HealthPack AS has registered the following trademarks, designs and patents:
- Logo – Iceland V0106967, Norway 293862, EUIPO 017436981
- Slogan – Because it‘s Personal® – Norge 301780
- Slogan – Because it‘s Personal® – EUIPO 018080616
- Design – Box and daily portion package – Norge 086242
- Design – Daily portion package – EUIPO 006621751-0001